Wasteology Systems Ltd is specialists in the design, manufacturing and installation of In-Vessel Composting (IVC) and MBT sites. Our consultancy service can help you with site design, planning and licences. We can provide you with ‘vessels only’ or offer you a ‘turn key’ package.
Our systems provide treatment solutions for:
- Kerbside Waste
- Soil Remediation
Our ‘turn key’ package includes:
- Wasteology acting as main contractor
- Civil engineering, building construction and site ancillary work
- Experience with PFI projects
- Advice on site layout and machinery requirements
- Specifications based on individual site investigations
- On site project management throughout the project
- Staff training and HACCP report
- Complete site from design to commissioning
Operators using our systems have been able to successfully tender and secure contracts for all types of bio-degradable waste.
Wasteology were the first fully ABPR compliant IVC system supplier in the UK with our proven system. This IVC system continues to fulfil changing State Veterinary Service requirements.
Wasteology Systems Ltd continually strives to produce innovative solutions for an evolving industry and therefore is able to satisfy the continual requirements of the waste sector.